Skip to main content

Challenging Myself To Read More

So I've been searching the internet for good challenges to do. I've found several and I plan to try many of them out. This just seems like something that would be fun to do and maybe help encourage me to read more. I may even include my two tiny humans in this. As I think this may help them find this encourages them. Especially if there is a prize at the end of the challenge to be had. I am going to start working on post to talk about the different challenges that I have found and see what I can do to start working on these challenges.

I found one called a Seasonal Challenge. That one seems pretty easy to do and then there are also A-Z challenges. I've found so many of those that those can be done at the same time as any of the other challenges. I mean I'm excited to get this ball rolling. While most challenges start at the beginning of the year I'm not sure what I want to do but I'm going to probably start with the Seasonal Book Challenge. As it starts so much quicker. I'll be posting challenges that I find as I go.

I found many of these challenges through the internet or on goodreads but I have written them down for my own personal use that I forgot to write down where I found them. And many of them I found a few years ago when I was challenging myself to read more. So I've found notes from a few years ago and I'm not sure if I'll be able to find where I found these again. So without further ado... I'm going to start working on challenges and getting post up about them and if I can remember to I'll even try to create a database for all of my challenges that I've found somewhere on my blog.

I hope that each of you have been having a wonderful time reading and just drop me a comment on what you've been reading. I'd love to hear from you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A-Z Author Year End

   I will be doing this as a mixture of first and last names because some letters are harder than others. A - Alan Gratz - Refugee B -  Blanka Lipinska - 365 Days C -  C. C. Monroe - To Have and To Hold D -  E -  F -  G -  Gratz, Alan - Prisoner B-3087 H -  Harrison, Ava - Ruthless Monarch I - Isaly, Dana - Games We Play J - Jordan Marie - Jingle My Balls K -  Kaufman, Amie - Aurora Rising L - Law, S. E. - My FiancĂ©e's Dad M -  Sarah J. Maas - A Court of Thorns and Roses  N -  Negi Haruba - Quintessential Quintuplets O -  P -  Peckham, Caroline - Zodiac Academy: The Awakening Q -  R -  Ruby Dixion - Ice Planet Barbarians S -  Shouoto, Aya - Demon Prince of Momochi House T -  T. L. Smith - Black U - Ts u nemi, Aosa - Akashic Records of Bastard Magic Instructor V -  Valenti, Susanne - Zodiac Academy: Ruthless Fae W -  Waco Ioka - Kakuriyo: Bed and Breakfast for Spirits X -  A...

All About Illuminae - Book Review

Star Rating: 5 out of 5 stars Synopsis: This morning, Kady thought breaking up with Ezra was the hardest thing she’d have to do. This afternoon, her planet was invaded. The year is 2575, and two rival mega corporations are at war over a planet that’s little more than an ice-covered speck at the edge of the universe. Too bad nobody thought to warn the people living on it. With enemy fire raining down on them, Kady and Ezra—who are barely even talking to each other—are forced to fight their way onto an evacuating fleet, with an enemy warship in hot pursuit. But their problems are just getting started. A deadly plague has broken out and is mutating, with terrifying results; the fleet's AI, which should be protecting them, may actually be their enemy; and nobody in charge will say what’s really going on. As Kady hacks into a tangled web of data to find the truth, it's clear only one person can help her bring it all to light: the ex-boyfriend she swore she'd never speak...

Tempers, Tantrums, & Electronics Oh My

So we are just going to jump right into this. We have several game systems in my house. I mean several. Two of which are actually in my bedroom and my children. My loving children have decided that if I am in the living room they are going to go into my room and turn on the Xbox One and start playing games on it. They know that this is a major no in our house. Especially since Short Round decided to purchase a texture pack for Minecraft without permission recently. We now have supervised game time when mommy allows it. There are a few rules for this that we are going to be going by so they can get that supervised gaming time. And even then they are only going to be getting an hour of gaming. The reason that I deviated from the post that I was actually working on is that my children decided to do just this. They realized that I did not hit the surge protector that all of my gaming equipment is connected to. So they decided that they were going to go into my room and turn on my system....