Skip to main content

Seasonal Challenge #3 Fall

This challenge seems to be fairly easy. Oh who am I kidding this challenge is very easy if I am being completely honest. This is a challenge where you read during the four different seasons. I'm trying to honestly remember to post this challenge just the week before it happens unless I'm in need of post then the max it'll come up is one month. I'm trying to keep things simple and updated during all of this. I'll be posting as much as I can to update and that may mean that multiple blogs may be posted during the week other than my once three times a week. I am hoping that this will also encourage everyone to read during these challenges as well.

So the dates for the Fall Season will begin September 23rd and last through December 20th. 

That's a good three months of reading and if I'm still reading five books a month then I should get at least 10 books in. Now normally I would post the books that I'll be reading during this time I can't exactly say. This challenge only covers two full months and I can share those ten prospect books with you for those two months or maybe it's 12 books I'll know in just a minute when I share those books. 

However, for the month of September and the month of December it'll be whatever I finish reading in that time that will go towards this challenge. Now for September it covers the last seven days. There's a lot that can happen in seven days and I may get one book read. I just don't know which one of the six that I have planned for that month. The same goes for December except it covers twenty days of month. I have six books planned for that month as well but only time will tell which of those six books I'll get started and finished during that time. So I'll post my reading list for each of those months but October and November are the 12 that I'm probably going to get at least half of those into this challenge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A-Z Author Year End

   I will be doing this as a mixture of first and last names because some letters are harder than others. A - Alan Gratz - Refugee B -  Blanka Lipinska - 365 Days C -  C. C. Monroe - To Have and To Hold D -  E -  F -  G -  Gratz, Alan - Prisoner B-3087 H -  Harrison, Ava - Ruthless Monarch I - Isaly, Dana - Games We Play J - Jordan Marie - Jingle My Balls K -  Kaufman, Amie - Aurora Rising L - Law, S. E. - My FiancĂ©e's Dad M -  Sarah J. Maas - A Court of Thorns and Roses  N -  Negi Haruba - Quintessential Quintuplets O -  P -  Peckham, Caroline - Zodiac Academy: The Awakening Q -  R -  Ruby Dixion - Ice Planet Barbarians S -  Shouoto, Aya - Demon Prince of Momochi House T -  T. L. Smith - Black U - Ts u nemi, Aosa - Akashic Records of Bastard Magic Instructor V -  Valenti, Susanne - Zodiac Academy: Ruthless Fae W -  Waco Ioka - Kakuriyo: Bed and Breakfast for Spirits X -  A...

All About Illuminae - Book Review

Star Rating: 5 out of 5 stars Synopsis: This morning, Kady thought breaking up with Ezra was the hardest thing she’d have to do. This afternoon, her planet was invaded. The year is 2575, and two rival mega corporations are at war over a planet that’s little more than an ice-covered speck at the edge of the universe. Too bad nobody thought to warn the people living on it. With enemy fire raining down on them, Kady and Ezra—who are barely even talking to each other—are forced to fight their way onto an evacuating fleet, with an enemy warship in hot pursuit. But their problems are just getting started. A deadly plague has broken out and is mutating, with terrifying results; the fleet's AI, which should be protecting them, may actually be their enemy; and nobody in charge will say what’s really going on. As Kady hacks into a tangled web of data to find the truth, it's clear only one person can help her bring it all to light: the ex-boyfriend she swore she'd never speak...

Is Garden Grill Worth It?

Photo found via Google Search I feel that this particular restaurant for many at Disney World is hit or miss and the reasons for this theory are numerous. We have eaten there three times before and to be honest this was a restaurant that we agreed was one we would like to keep in our rotation but not one to do every trip to Disney. We like to try new restaurants when we go every year. Well in June of 2017 we were planning a very large vacation with my parents and my best friend's family. We had 10 people going to Disney World together. A large party right? A large party at Disney should be a nightmare but that was not the case with Disney. So it should not be surprising that Disney handled our party easily. 6 adults and 4 children. The children's ages were in the range of 5 through 8. Two boys and two girls. My husband and I had the two boys, at the time their ages were 8 and 5. My best friend and her husband had the two girls, at the time their ages were 6 and 7. It wa...