So we are just going to jump right into this. We have several game systems in my house. I mean several. Two of which are actually in my bedroom and my children. My loving children have decided that if I am in the living room they are going to go into my room and turn on the Xbox One and start playing games on it. They know that this is a major no in our house. Especially since Short Round decided to purchase a texture pack for Minecraft without permission recently. We now have supervised game time when mommy allows it. There are a few rules for this that we are going to be going by so they can get that supervised gaming time. And even then they are only going to be getting an hour of gaming. The reason that I deviated from the post that I was actually working on is that my children decided to do just this. They realized that I did not hit the surge protector that all of my gaming equipment is connected to. So they decided that they were going to go into my room and turn on my system....
Books. Books. Books. Oh and more Books.

Comments
Post a Comment