Skip to main content

Twisted Kingdom Book Talk

Twisted Kingdom
by Rina Kent
Book 3 of 5
Pages: 358
Published: April 13, 2020
Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

Synopsis:

The kingdom isn’t supposed to fall.

The truth screws you over before it sets you free.
Masks drop.
Secrets unravel.
Elsa’s race after the past blinds her from the present.
I’ll fight for her.
I’ll bring her back.
I’ll protect her even if it’s the last thing I do.
We made a promise.
She’s mine.
Are you ready for one final game, sweetheart?

Twisted Kingdom is book three of Royal Elite Series and should be read after Deviant King & Steel Princess. This is a dark high school bully romance, mature new adult, and contains dubious situations that some readers might find offensive.

This book is the final part of a trilogy and is NOT standalone.

My Opinion:

It all comes down to the final book. The Kingdom has been pushed to every limit that they have. She's nearly been *spoiler* and he's had everything *spoiler*. Yes, I typed out the word spoiler so I know it's a spoiler and I shouldn't say it. I enjoyed the final book for Elsa and Aiden. I plan to read the others as well as there are a few spin offs for this trilogy involving some of the other characters in this book. This book was the chef's kiss of an ending. I've never wanted to get to the end faster. Not so it could be over. No that's not why I wanted to get to the end fast. I wanted to get to the end so I know what happens to Aiden's father. And what happens to Elsa's *spoiler* I just had to know how this trilogy ended and it did not disappoint.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A-Z Author Year End

   I will be doing this as a mixture of first and last names because some letters are harder than others. A - Alan Gratz - Refugee B -  Blanka Lipinska - 365 Days C -  C. C. Monroe - To Have and To Hold D -  E -  F -  G -  Gratz, Alan - Prisoner B-3087 H -  Harrison, Ava - Ruthless Monarch I - Isaly, Dana - Games We Play J - Jordan Marie - Jingle My Balls K -  Kaufman, Amie - Aurora Rising L - Law, S. E. - My Fiancée's Dad M -  Sarah J. Maas - A Court of Thorns and Roses  N -  Negi Haruba - Quintessential Quintuplets O -  P -  Peckham, Caroline - Zodiac Academy: The Awakening Q -  R -  Ruby Dixion - Ice Planet Barbarians S -  Shouoto, Aya - Demon Prince of Momochi House T -  T. L. Smith - Black U - Ts u nemi, Aosa - Akashic Records of Bastard Magic Instructor V -  Valenti, Susanne - Zodiac Academy: Ruthless Fae W -  Waco Ioka - Kakuriyo: Bed and Breakfast for Spirits X -  A...

All About Illuminae - Book Review

Star Rating: 5 out of 5 stars Synopsis: This morning, Kady thought breaking up with Ezra was the hardest thing she’d have to do. This afternoon, her planet was invaded. The year is 2575, and two rival mega corporations are at war over a planet that’s little more than an ice-covered speck at the edge of the universe. Too bad nobody thought to warn the people living on it. With enemy fire raining down on them, Kady and Ezra—who are barely even talking to each other—are forced to fight their way onto an evacuating fleet, with an enemy warship in hot pursuit. But their problems are just getting started. A deadly plague has broken out and is mutating, with terrifying results; the fleet's AI, which should be protecting them, may actually be their enemy; and nobody in charge will say what’s really going on. As Kady hacks into a tangled web of data to find the truth, it's clear only one person can help her bring it all to light: the ex-boyfriend she swore she'd never speak...

Is Garden Grill Worth It?

Photo found via Google Search I feel that this particular restaurant for many at Disney World is hit or miss and the reasons for this theory are numerous. We have eaten there three times before and to be honest this was a restaurant that we agreed was one we would like to keep in our rotation but not one to do every trip to Disney. We like to try new restaurants when we go every year. Well in June of 2017 we were planning a very large vacation with my parents and my best friend's family. We had 10 people going to Disney World together. A large party right? A large party at Disney should be a nightmare but that was not the case with Disney. So it should not be surprising that Disney handled our party easily. 6 adults and 4 children. The children's ages were in the range of 5 through 8. Two boys and two girls. My husband and I had the two boys, at the time their ages were 8 and 5. My best friend and her husband had the two girls, at the time their ages were 6 and 7. It wa...