Skip to main content

Year End - 2016

I think I failed this one but you know what that's okay. I did pick up one of the books but I never really got any further into it. I am not sure what is up with it but a fairytale retelling is always a favorite for me and right now I'm just not feeling them I guess.

January

Truthwitch by Susan Dennard (1/5)

February

Unhooked by Lisa Maxwell (2/2)

March

Yellow Brick War by Danielle Paige (3/15)

April

The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead (4/5)
Once Upon a Dream by Liz Braswell (4/5)
The Rose and the Dagger by Renee Ahdieh (4/26)

May

Unrivaled by Alyson Noel (5/10)
The Crown's Game by Evelyn Skye (5/17)
The Last Star by Rick Yancey (5/24)

June

Escape from Asylum by Madeleine Roux (6/14)

July

I do not currently have any books started that was published during the month of July of 2016.

August

A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir (8/30).

September

Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalo (9/20)

October

Replica by Lauren Oliver (10/4)
Moon Chosen by P.C. Cast (10/18)

November

Heartless by Marissa Meyer (11/8)

December

Ever the Hunted by Erin Summerill (12/27)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A-Z Author Year End

   I will be doing this as a mixture of first and last names because some letters are harder than others. A - Alan Gratz - Refugee B -  Blanka Lipinska - 365 Days C -  C. C. Monroe - To Have and To Hold D -  E -  F -  G -  Gratz, Alan - Prisoner B-3087 H -  Harrison, Ava - Ruthless Monarch I - Isaly, Dana - Games We Play J - Jordan Marie - Jingle My Balls K -  Kaufman, Amie - Aurora Rising L - Law, S. E. - My FiancĂ©e's Dad M -  Sarah J. Maas - A Court of Thorns and Roses  N -  Negi Haruba - Quintessential Quintuplets O -  P -  Peckham, Caroline - Zodiac Academy: The Awakening Q -  R -  Ruby Dixion - Ice Planet Barbarians S -  Shouoto, Aya - Demon Prince of Momochi House T -  T. L. Smith - Black U - Ts u nemi, Aosa - Akashic Records of Bastard Magic Instructor V -  Valenti, Susanne - Zodiac Academy: Ruthless Fae W -  Waco Ioka - Kakuriyo: Bed and Breakfast for Spirits X -  A...

All About Illuminae - Book Review

Star Rating: 5 out of 5 stars Synopsis: This morning, Kady thought breaking up with Ezra was the hardest thing she’d have to do. This afternoon, her planet was invaded. The year is 2575, and two rival mega corporations are at war over a planet that’s little more than an ice-covered speck at the edge of the universe. Too bad nobody thought to warn the people living on it. With enemy fire raining down on them, Kady and Ezra—who are barely even talking to each other—are forced to fight their way onto an evacuating fleet, with an enemy warship in hot pursuit. But their problems are just getting started. A deadly plague has broken out and is mutating, with terrifying results; the fleet's AI, which should be protecting them, may actually be their enemy; and nobody in charge will say what’s really going on. As Kady hacks into a tangled web of data to find the truth, it's clear only one person can help her bring it all to light: the ex-boyfriend she swore she'd never speak...

Is Garden Grill Worth It?

Photo found via Google Search I feel that this particular restaurant for many at Disney World is hit or miss and the reasons for this theory are numerous. We have eaten there three times before and to be honest this was a restaurant that we agreed was one we would like to keep in our rotation but not one to do every trip to Disney. We like to try new restaurants when we go every year. Well in June of 2017 we were planning a very large vacation with my parents and my best friend's family. We had 10 people going to Disney World together. A large party right? A large party at Disney should be a nightmare but that was not the case with Disney. So it should not be surprising that Disney handled our party easily. 6 adults and 4 children. The children's ages were in the range of 5 through 8. Two boys and two girls. My husband and I had the two boys, at the time their ages were 8 and 5. My best friend and her husband had the two girls, at the time their ages were 6 and 7. It wa...